Do you need copies of your federal civilian employee personnel records? Here's how to get them.
Current and Recently-Departed Employees
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtContact the human resources office of the agency where you work or worked.
- Note that most agencies require a formal written request for the release of personal employment information.
- If you are a former employee, contact your agency only if it's been less than 120 days since you left your job.
- Find a list of U.S. government department and agency websites on USA.gov.
Former and Retired Employees
If you are a former or retired federal employee and it has been more than 120 days since you left your federal job, request your records from the . Make your request in writing, signed and dated, and include:
- The full name under which you were formerly employed
- Your Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
- Name(s) and location(s) of employing agencies
- Beginning and ending dates of service
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtSend requests to:
National Personnel Records Center, Annex
1411 Boulder Boulevard
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtValmeyer, IL 62295
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtFax: 618-935-3014
NARA will not accept requests for information for personnel or any other type of records by phone.