Find Treatment for Substance Abuse
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtThe Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers these services to help with drug and alcohol abuse:
- at 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357). This treatment referral and information service is confidential, free, and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
- . Get help with problems related to substance abuse, addiction, or mental health issues.
- The explains how different treatment options work, how to choose a quality program, and how to get support for yourself or for a loved one through the recovery process.
- . This involves using medications with counseling and behavioral therapies to treat substance use disorders. It can be used for opioid addictions, such as heroin and prescription pain relievers that contain opiates, and to help .
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Programs for Veterans
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offers veterans and their families a wide range of support services for substance abuse:
- . Search for a local VA substance abuse disorder (SUD) treatment program or a VA medical center with mental health specialists.
- at 1-800-273-8255 and press 1, , or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Find Local Help Centers for Alcohol and Drug Addiction
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtGet help from local support groups and other services in your community to stop drinking and taking drugs:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) helps people with problems controlling how much alcohol they drink, and who wish to stop drinking. or an .
- Al-Anon supports people affected by alcoholic family members or friends. .
- Alateen is part of the Al-Anon safe group and offers .
- Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.) assists people who want to stop abusing prescription or illegal drugs. or online support group by searching for the local helpline or website for the area where the meeting is located.
- NAR-Anon supports people affected by someone using and abusing drugs. .
- SMART Recovery assists young people and adults with alcohol or other addictions through group therapy sessions. or .
For mental health issues after a disaster - Contact the at 1-800-985-5990.
For veterans experiencing a crisis - Contact the at 1-800-273-8255Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốt, and press 1.
For substance abuse treatment and mental health referrals - Call the at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
Get Treatment for Mental Health Disorders
Health centers and behavioral health treatment facilities can provide services that can help.
to make an appointment for mental health services.
. This includes services for mental health issues or substance abuse problems.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtThe National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) conducts research and clinical trials on many mental health issues. NIMH is a part of the National Institutes of Health. .
Find mental health services for veterans and their family members. These services can help with depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other issues.
Find Mental Health Information
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtGet information about the warning signs of a mental health problem and how to talk about these issues with others.
Learn how to talk about mental health—the facts, myths, and typical treatments—at .
for help with a wide range of mental health issues, conditions, and disorders.. Counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can:
Call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtSend a text message to 838255
Mental Health Services from the VA
can help with:
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtOther issues
Eligibility for Mental Health Services
Veterans enrolled in VA health care can receive mental health services.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtEven if you're not enrolled in VA health care, you may be able to get help.
after they leave the military.
Vets who served in a combat zone can get free counseling and substance abuse screening at VA vet centers.
Other vets not enrolled in VA health care may be eligible for some types of support. Call the VA at 1-800-827-1000Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốt to find out.
Find VA Facilities
You can call or go to any VA medical center or vet center to get help. VA medical centers are open 24/7.
Substance Abuse Treatment for Veterans
can get help through the VA. Treatment :
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtSafe detoxification with medication
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtOutpatient counseling
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtResidential care
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtYou can seek treatment at a or you can .
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The VA can help , no matter when the triggering event occurred.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtLearn about PTSD and treatment options at the VA's .
Find specialized .
Support Programs for Life Events
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtThe program offers specialized coaching for military members and veterans during transitions like:
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtChanging duty stations
Returning from deployment
Preparing to leave the military
To enroll, call 1-800-424-7877. Outside the U.S., call (DSN) 1-800-424-4685.
helps vets, friends, and family find help for various life issues.
Self-Help Resources and Apps
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtUse these mobile apps and online tools to help work through challenges:
help with managing stress, fighting depression, relaxation, and positive thinking. Other apps can help you quit smoking, lose weight, and work with a therapist.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtThe is for overcoming everyday challenges. It includes courses on problem-solving, parenting, anger management, and getting better sleep.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtThe has tools to cope with symptoms like sadness, anxiety, and trouble sleeping. It was created to deal with issues that trauma survivors often develop.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtMore self-help resources .
Specialized Helplines for Veterans and Families
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtYou can also find help through these websites and toll-free numbers:
Combat veterans hotline - 1-877-WAR-VETS (1-877-927-8387). Combat vets can talk to a fellow combat veteran. The line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The - 1-877-4AID-VET (1-877-424-3838)
The - 1-855-VA-WOMEN (1-855-829-6636)
The - 1-855-260-3274
Do you have a question?
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốt Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtLast Updated: October 1, 2020